思想漸漸成熟~~~~
但是你現在是在台灣.環境並不好改變......
我只能說 恭喜你又看出ㄌ人ㄉ無知
你會漸漸發現更多不解
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 00:55:55 | 显示全部楼层
回覆給:露水

"'"""所以集體出遊時.成為大家眾所矚目的焦點.就更要做出有安全騎車的風範.而且盡量不要有違規的動作.避免一堆人說..你看.那些飆車族..不守交通規則..更加深不良印象""""

我很同意 ....
上次出遊的時候一行人十幾台車在北新路就飆到100
我心裡面大大覺得不妥........

對於護具和彩繪帽會被人家認為是飆車族,覺得很無奈,我也只能盡量規規矩矩的...我有一次聽到媽媽叫小孩不要看我....,我躲在墨色靜底下通通都瞄見了,很難過,也沒有辦法。10年之後這個小孩也會深信戴彩色安全帽就是飆車族。
想要盡量以健康的態度來騎車,為什麼還要受人排斥跟打擊呢...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 00:57:28 | 显示全部楼层
回覆給:小紅車

時間可以的話我想參加....活動資料在哪裡啊

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:09:13 | 显示全部楼层
回覆給:psilons柳橙汁
我會通知

我騎出去只聽過小朋友跟媽媽說
那台車車好漂亮 我長大也要買

最少聽過三次 不信可以盡量吐嘈

(因為我沒拉轉 而且泰排蠻好聽的)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2002-6-11 01:19:07 | 显示全部楼层
感覺上台灣依舊是民智未開
難怪這麼多人有著對現實的無奈
回覆給:crazy ff-85
不在其位 不管其事 以前比較沒有注意 現在接觸多了 瞭解比較多了一點 就多了一些不解與煩惱
回覆給:阿榮 露水
小弟的看法也跟各位相去不遠.. ^^
嘿嘿 希望我能繼續維持零犁田紀錄^O^
回覆給:~板橋**9-781小仰~
沒辦法..因為台灣的環境 檔車就是與眾不同 難免引人側目吧

現在真糟...連我同學都說我是去飆車喔,或許是習慣用語 ,或許只是開玩笑,我很努力的宣傳不是騎檔車就是飆車
感覺飆車這個詞實在蠻負面的 蠻討厭這名詞
去完活動我同學還說:『飆車的還去反飆車喔....@#!%!!$』
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:21:11 | 显示全部楼层
回覆給:小紅車
我知道了......原來要把車弄漂亮......就不是飆車族了 ... XD

我的愛將原廠管也吵不起來啊...市區也60以下.....
果然還是車子不夠漂亮啊................... XD
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:24:38 | 显示全部楼层

是阿 看你自己的認知囉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:27:53 | 显示全部楼层
看到你PO又想起當天晚上....如果真被開單~真是幹到深處無怨尤~
看過喵的車~每ㄍ人都說~絕對原廠~
那條子也好笑~原廠排氣管硬說你燒過~
防甩頭說是改的...女生力氣小裝防甩免得龍頭不穩ㄚ~
了不起開我未帶行照ㄚ~硬要開我改裝車體~想得美= =有種當場拆小王子~
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:29:31 | 显示全部楼层
沒關係
沒事把車車擦亮點
怎麼看都好看....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
回覆給:G喵喵

什麼是拆小王子啊......防甩頭嗎??
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:33:29 | 显示全部楼层
唉.....有時我跑完山路入家門,爸媽看到我全副武裝就說 :你飆回來ㄌ

ㄛ..第一次聽到之後讓我哭笑不得,於是我還是要解釋說我去兜風,一

星期後同一時間,跑完入家門,爸媽看到我全副武裝``又``說 :你飆回來

ㄌㄛ..

不過我媽會認同我買的arai...也算格洗腦成功...............

但是....最經典還問我....有沒有測速照相?......罰單自己繳!

回到"飆車族"這個名詞.....我到認為跟"哈雷機車"有異曲同工之妙
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:35:06 | 显示全部楼层
回覆給:worldpeace
"""回到"飆車族"這個名詞.....我到認為跟"哈雷機車"有異曲同工之妙
"""
哇哈哈......
說的妙.....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:42:43 | 显示全部楼层
老闆
我要買哈雷的BMW GSX1300....
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:51:01 | 显示全部楼层
喂....我還買哈雷機車 MONKEYㄌㄟ
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:52:37 | 显示全部楼层
哈雷125‵‵‵‵‵‵‵‵‵‵讚
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 01:54:42 | 显示全部楼层
我要買勁150哈雷機車
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 02:05:28 | 显示全部楼层
同樣的問題在美國的情況 給大家參考一下

Are You a Motorcyclist or a Biker?
by Don Sucher

The line at the parcel-delivery service center was moving even more slowly than usual because the clerk was feeling chatty. As each customer approached the counter he or she was engaged in a drawn out conversation. Maybe it was because of the strangeness of the situation (who ever heard of a cheerful postal clerk?), or maybe it was just their relief at having finally reached the end of that slow-moving line, but each customer semiwillingly joined in the banter. Then it was my turn.

I was shipping some motorcycle gear back to the manufacturer. Upon seeing the address on my package Mr. Friendly stated the (I suppose) obvious. "So, you're a biker, eh? (chuckle, chuckle)" "Actually no" I responded, "I'm a motorcyclist." As a blank "huh?" look settled on the clerk's face a collective sigh of relief passed through the impatient line behind me. At least this conversation, everybody realized, was to be a short one.

Now, if you are a motorcycle rider in almost any country aside from the U.S.A., reading the above interchange may raise a few questions in your own mind. "Not a biker, but a motorcyclist? What's the difference? Aren't the words interchangeable?" Well, actually, no, they are not. At least not here in the United States.

To understand why the word "biker" and "motorcyclist" are very different, and why I would bother to declare my identification with one, but not with the other, you'll have to understand something about the unusual place motorcycles and motorcyclists have here in America.

A Brief History Lesson
Back in the days well prior to World War II motorcycles in the US, as elsewhere, were simply a means of transportation. Their popularity was based on the fact that they were easier on the legs (and a bit faster) than a bicycle, and they were easier to feed than a horse. People from all walks of life rode them. But then Henry Ford brought out the Model T and that changed forever.

When mass production made the automobile cheap (indeed, cheaper than most motorcycles), people quickly traded in their two-wheeled transport. They did this for practical reasons. Why choose a potentially cold, rain-soaked, dirty and noisy means of transportation when they, their wife and the kids could sit in the closed comfort of a car? Why, indeed! Unless, of course, you were that odd type of character who chose to travel without the wife and kids, who didn't mind being cold, rain-soaked, and dirty and who maybe didn't even mind making a bit of noise.

Following W.W.II, returning soldiers were confronted with a choice. They could either choose a life of quiet 'normalcy' (a nine-to-five job, a wife, children, and a mortgaged home), or they could remain outside the mainstream and seek a life of excitement. Not surprisingly the vast majority decided that W.W.II had been excitement enough, thank you very much. Thus the late 1940s saw the number of the US motorcyclists shrink yet smaller.

The final divide between the American population as a whole and the nation's relatively small number of remaining motorcyclists came in 1953 with the release of the motion picture "The Wild One." This film, based on an exaggerated magazine account of a quiet California town that was 'taken over' by motorcyclists, stared Marlon Brando as a rebellious biker named Johnny. When in the movie Brando was asked "Hey, Johnny. What are you rebelling against?" and he gave his now-famous response "What've you got?" the separation was made complete. Motorcycle riders were now branded in popular culture as 'wild ones,' people outside the pale; dangerous and uncivilized. To some degree that viewpoint became a self-fulfilling prophecy. The "biker" scene was born.

In the movie "The Wild One" Brando's Johnny rode a Triumph. But the actual "biker" scene came to be centered on wildly customized Harley-Davidsons such as the "Captain America" bike seen in the 1969 film "Easy Rider." In that movie, Peter Fonda played one of the "heroes," a drug-dealing biker.

With the passing of time, as one biker film followed another, the term "biker" came to be ever more closely associated with irresponsible and antisocial behavior. The average motorcyclist paid the price for this, often feeling a need to hide his or her interest in the sport of motorcycling as if it were a vice or an aberration.

This problem, like most problems faced by democratic societies, has proven to be largely self-correcting. With the passing of time the "biker" motif has been borrowed (or stolen, depending on one's point of view) from the self-imposed outcasts, commercialized, and has become just another 'recreational style.' One that can be put on and taken off by weekend 'bikers' who are more likely to be involved in collecting toys for disadvantaged children than in marauding quiet towns or ravaging innocent maidens.

None-the-less, there is little in the image of the "biker," or in the biker scene itself, that relates to my personal enthusiasm for the sport of motorcycling. Some fellow riders would, I'm sure, just have let the postal clerk's comments pass. He was, after all, just being friendly. I won't argue with that. On another day I might have done the same thing. But I have to admit I feel pretty strongly about this little issue. I am not a biker. I am a motorcyclist. And I have to admit to something else as well. I really hate standing in slow lines.

See you on the road!

-Don

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 02:06:37 | 显示全部楼层
ㄚ..................@@||||

翻譯PLEASE...............>"<
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2002-6-11 05:41:22 | 显示全部楼层
騎車自己高興就好,管別人怎麼樣說.自己不要去妨礙到別人生命安全就好了,市區騎車還是騎慢一點,到無人的郊外自己在依照當時的車流量去加快速度就行了
回复

使用道具 举报

Yahoo
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|Z板 Sitetag 訪客統計

GMT+8, 2024-9-29 14:29 , Processed in 0.065278 second(s), 14 queries .