註冊
搜索
查看: 236|回复: 3

Max biaggi 在 Catalunyan GP 站 失利...

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-6-15 11:07:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Max race result: 8°

Hi guys,
today I’m too much disappointed, it’s normal, it’s understandable, because I was ready to make a good result. I had planned every details, above all the second part of the race. On this purpose during the warm up I fitted a used rear tyre in order to be ready for the last laps of the race. Later I got a good start after the red light and in the first turn I was third. But soon after I understood that all the good job made during the week end was going to be wasted. It started a chatter so strong that it was impossible to ride. I had to close the gas into the corners and I was so slow, so slow… Soon after the race my technicians told me they had never seen a chatter so strong recorded by the telemetry and that the cause was the rear tyre. For sure that doesn’t help us for the Championship Classification, but we have to forget it as soon as possible and to look forward. There are twelve races to the end of the season and there is no reason to give up. Under this point of view it’s good that we are going to test tomorrow, so we can focus on the next race, without thinking to much to what happened today. I wish nevertheless to underline that I totally trust in Michelin and in the job they do. Today it was just misfortune. ciao

New Best Pole (2004): 1’42.596  (Sete Gibernau – Honda RC211V)
New official record 2004): 1’44.641 (Sete Gibernau – Honda RC211V)

http://www.max-biaggi.com/Eng/racing.htm

上面文章轉載於 Max 的網站 ... 看他在 Catalunyan  的表現,不免替他感到惋惜,也十分好奇是什麼原因使他的表現的不盡理想。看完文章,有些問題不暸,想請教各位網友指點迷津...

Q1:文中提到(highlight),為了在賽事的末段能有好的表現,他裝上了舊的(或是慣用的)後輪。 在這裡   a used rear tyre 指的是他慣用的硬胎嗎?

Q2:文中第二段highlight處,"a chatter"直翻的話是"噠噠聲",這一般是怎麼引起的,是後輪的材質問題 還是??

Q3:在賽事中,輪胎的選配是由技術總監決定,還是車手,或兩者 ??

謝謝!

发表于 2004-6-15 13:18:15 | 显示全部楼层

A1:
biaggi所說的used tyre是指在稍早warm-up lap時所用過的舊胎,大約是跑過了1~2圈左右的輪胎;事實上rossi, hayden也用了這招,而gibernau則沒有;他們認為這種跑過了1~2圈的輪胎在冷卻過後能有更好的效能表現並更耐磨...

A2:
chatter指的應該是抖動的問題,但我並非很確定,今年目前為止honda大部分的車手似乎都有遇到這問題...

A3:
我想輪胎選配應該是和技師團隊討論並測試過後由車手來決定~

怒火激輪2討論版
http://forum.gamebase.com.tw/forum/board.asp?gno=5114

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2004-6-16 10:02:10 | 显示全部楼层
回覆給 :picobird.
   原來biaggi是用warm-up lap時所用過的舊胎,謝啦...
  可是為何這種跑過了1~2圈的輪胎在冷卻過後能有更好的效能表現並更耐磨...??

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2004-6-16 12:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
通常全新的胎在達到熔點時,跑起來會有一種油油的感覺,抓地力將不如磨合胎來得穩定。磨合過的胎已經適應過高溫下的運轉,冷卻後再度使用時會比新胎更為穩定

但也不是每個車手都信這一套,除了車手的操控習慣有差別,每一批胎的膠質也略有差異。

輪胎的尺寸和軟硬,車手雖會與技師商量,但車手還是有較大的主動權,畢竟車是車手在騎的,車手有責任去決定調校方式。
回复

使用道具 举报

Yahoo
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|Z板 Sitetag 訪客統計

GMT+8, 2024-10-12 08:25 , Processed in 0.069246 second(s), 19 queries .