註冊
搜索
查看: 205|回复: 0

[MotoGP] Welkom排位賽後車手訪問

[复制链接]
发表于 2004-4-18 06:32:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
[2004.04.18のMotoGP報報]  Welkom排位賽後車手訪談

Rossi:
"That  was  a  fantastic  lap,  I’m  really  happy  to  get  pole  position!  We’ve  done  something  that  no  expected  in  a  really  short  time,  in  just  a  matter  of  months.  I  gave  100  percent  and  I  think  this  is  a  great  moment  for  the  sport  and  especially  for  everyone  at  Yamaha.  This  is  probably  one  of  the  greatest  moments  of  my  career  so  far  but  now  we  need  to  win  a  race.  Tomorrow  is  going  to  be  very  difficult,  I  don’t  know  how  the  bike  will  perform  on  race  tyres  and  we  still  have  more  work  to  do.  We’re  not  going  to  change  anything  on  the  bike  for  tomorrow.  Anyway  let’s  see  for  tomorrow  and  hopefully  I’ll  sleep  OK  tonight!"  

"我很高興能在這兒拿到竿位,那一圈實在太棒了!在短短幾個月的時間,我們做到了別人認為無法做到的事.我非常高興,這對這項競賽和yamaha裡每位成員來說,或也是最美麗的一刻.對我來說,這也可能是我目前為止車手生涯裡最棒的時刻,不過,我們仍必須贏得明天的比賽.明天會是充滿挑戰的一天,因為我還不知道m1搭上了race  tyre會有怎樣的表現,我們仍必須努力.明天我們不會再對車子更改些什麼設定,無論如何,讓我們期待明天的比賽吧,也希望今晚我能睡的著覺!"

Gibernau:
"We  are  testing  some  parts  during  a  race  weekend  which  is  not  so  good,  but  we  are  trying  our  best.  During  the  whole  pre-season  we  had  quite  a  good  set-up  and  now  we  have  to  try  a  new  chassis  and  it's  a  little  bit  difficult  for  all  the  standard  Honda  riders  -  not  only  me  but  also  Max,  Colin  and  Makoto.  We  have  to  thank  Honda  for  giving  us  better  parts,  but  now  it  is  difficult  to  test  and  race  at  the  same  time.  So  for  tomorrow  I'm  not  as  confident  as  I  would  like  to  be,  we  did  a  good  lap  -  I  would  have  liked  to  be  in  front  of  Valentino  instead  of  behind  -  but  congratulations  to  Valentino  and  hopefully  we'll  have  a  good  race."

"這一個禮拜我們正在測試些新組件,看起來並非太正點,但我們正努力改進.在之前整季的賽前測試,我們都有不錯的車身設定,但目前因為新車架,對我和其他非廠隊車手(Max,Colin,Makoto)來說,都有些難以適應.我們都很感謝Honda能提供更好的零件,但要在比賽的同時去測試這些東西,實在有些困難.老實說明天我並非像往常一樣有自信,今天我們跑的還不賴,但可以的話我希望能排在Rossi的前面而非後頭.無論如何,恭喜Rossi也希望明天我們能有場好比賽."

Biaggi:
"As  you  know  we  are  using  new  parts  here,  but  it  takes  time  to  tune  in  a  new  balance  and  during  a  race  it's  difficult  to  do  that  in  only  four  hours.  But  I'm  very  pleased  with  the  way  the  session  went  because  I  managed  to  achieve  a  rhythm  that  I  didn't  get  yesterday,  so  we've  made  a  good  step  forward.  Our  thoughts  can  only  go  to  Antonio,  who  is  no  longer  with  us.  We'll  try  to  do  our  very  best  for  him  too.  It'll  be  important  to  start  off  well  tomorrow,  and  then  we'll  see  what  strategy  to  adopt.  But  we'll  sure  be  making  our  mark."

"你們也知道,我們正在測試新零件,不過這需要段時間去適應,而這在短短四小時內來說是困難了點.話雖如此,我很滿意今天的結果,我已經掌握了昨天無法習慣的騎乘韻律,所以今天才能有此成績.我們都還想著Antonio,雖然他已經不在了,為了他我們會全力以赴.明天的起跑將是關鍵,到時我們會決定該採用何種策略."

Bayliss:
"I've  not  really  felt  confident  since  I  first  hopped  on  the  new  bike,  and  it's  hard  to  do  anything  special  when  you're  not  feeling  confident.  We're  trying  a  lot  of  different  settings  to  find  some  confidence,  but  no  matter  what  we've  done  so  far,  we've  not  found  what  we're  looking  for."

"當第一次騎上新車GP4時,我真的有些忐忑不安,而在這種情況下,我根本無法做些什麼.我們試過了各種不同的設定,但到目前為止總是還無法得到我們想要的成果."

PS.  Bayliss目前遇到的問題可能是無法適應新的米奇林16.5"前胎,Capirossi是選擇使用舊的17"前胎.

Capirossi:
"I  made  a  small  mistake  when  I  was  doing  my  fast  laps,  but  that  kind  of  thing  can  happen  when  you're  trying  110  per  cent.  The  third  row  isn't  terrible,  and  I've  made  some  good  practice  starts,  so  I'm  feeling  quite  okay.  I  ran  a  good  pace  with  race  tyres,  which  means  I  can  be  quite  confident  of  running  pretty  fast  in  the  race."

"今天在我正準備要做單圈的時候,我犯了一些小錯誤,不過那是因為我正用著110%的力氣去騎車的關係.第三排的位置也沒那麼糟,我以往起跑搶位置的表現還不差,所以我覺得還好.我對使用比賽用胎滿習慣的,換句換說在比賽中跑出些好單圈我是滿有自信的."

Nakano:
"The  turning  point  was  switching  to  my  second  bike  this  morning.  It  worked  well  around  this  circuit  from  the  off  and  there  was  a  definite  improvement  in  rear  grip  over  yesterday.  This  additional  rear  traction  definitely  came  in  useful  when  it  came  time  to  put  a  qualifier  in  the  bike  this  afternoon!  Of  course,  I'm  happy  to  be  on  the  second  row  of  the  grid,  but  I  have  to  say  that  it  has  definitely  been  a  team  effort.  I'd  like  to  say  a  big  thank  you  to  everyone  in  the  Kawasaki  Racing  Team,  as  they  have  worked  so  hard  during  the  winter  to  get  us  to  where  we  are  today.  I'm  ready  to  race  tomorrow  and,  hopefully,  we  can  carry  on  the  momentum  that  put  us  on  the  second  row  of  the  grid  today."

"決定我今天成績的轉折點在我的第二輛車,它在這跑道跑的特別的好,尤其是後輪的抓地力比起昨天要好的多.這對今天下午的排位賽幫助甚多.當然我很高興能排在第二位,但我必須說這全都是團隊合作的結果.我要對kawasaki的所有成員說聲謝謝,他們在冬季測試的辛勞讓我們達到今天的成果.我已準備好明天的比賽,也希望明天的正賽成績能和今天的成果一樣甜美."

資料參考:   Crash.net
翻譯有誤請加指正,版權為Crash.net所有,轉載請註明原文出處...

http://forum.gamebase.com.tw/forum/content.asp?gno=5114&topic_no=&no=50425955&show=Moto+GP%A8t%A6C%B0Q%BD%D7%AAO&page=1&order=dat&rc=0

怒火激輪討論版
怒火激輪討論版
Yahoo
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

手機版|Archiver|Z板 Sitetag 訪客統計

GMT+8, 2024-10-13 02:16 , Processed in 0.062115 second(s), 19 queries .